Thursday 3rd August 2017
Defib machines for public places
The likelihood of surviving a cardiac arrest increases significantly when there is a defibrillator nearby that can be used. An emergency can take place at any time and in any location, so being prepared is key.
Defib Machines is a leading supplier of life-saving defibrillator to public areas with equipment available to rent from just £1 a day.
Defibrillators from Defib Machines
Defib Machines supply models like the HeartSine Automatic Defibrillator to all kinds of public spaces. The HeartSine machine can be used by anyone that is close to the situation as it gives clear, audible and easy to follow instructions. A shock is only delivered if it is needed, removing any potential human error or hesitation.
Defibrillators are usually kept in cabinets in prominent public locations that experience a high volume of use. They are clearly signed and lit to make them easy to find in the event of an emergency.
In some instances they are locked to prevent vandalism and damage. If the case is locked, then the ambulance service will give the 999 caller the code the unlock it, allowing them to retrieve and potentially use the machine.
Having a defibrillator nearby can help to prevent death from cardiac arrest. Defib Machines provides a comprehensive package that includes installation, instruction on its use and full service care to make sure it is always in correct and working order. From just £1 a day you can make sure your public or private space is prepared with the HeartSine Automatic Defibrillator.
Rent a defibrillator
If you would like to find out more about the HeartSine Automatic Defibrillator, then feel free to get in touch with our specialists today. Call the Defib Machines team now on 0800 0852 733 or fill in your details and contact us online.
Full Service & Maintenance
Full Service and Maintenance
18 Month Replacement Option
Dedicated Account Manager
Hard case, Live Pads and Resus Kit
No Training Needed
MACHINE OF CHOICE FOR THE UK AMBULANCE SERVICE
Available from £1 per day
- Public defib owners urged to register them o
- Defib machines for public places
- Why defibs are important at cricket clubs
- How to spot someone suffering from cardiac a
- The difference between a heart attack and ca
- Most common places people have cardiac arres
- What is a defibrillator?
- Purchase an AED for your business premises
- Defibrillator funding isn’t always possibl
- The importance of AEDs in new dental practic
- AED Training – How to use a defibrillator
- Defibrillators and First Aid at Work: How th
- The Real Cost of a Defibrillator
- Automatic External Defibrillators for Care H
- Merry Christmas from Defib Machines!
- Automatic External Defibrillators on Aircraf
- Maintaining your defibrillator
- Become an Office Lifesaver with Defib Machin
- Do you need training to use an AED?
- Free Defibrillator Training with Defib Machi